Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holliday goings on

We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend, but it was so nice to go and see lots of family and friends! We were able to get together with my dad's family for dinner and everyone was there minus Tasha and Alaina, and Cortney was with her inlaws. We went to Rexburg to see Twilight with the Beards, and it was a great show I thought. Then on Saturday I was able to see my grandparents sealed together in the Rexburg temple! It was so neat to see my dad and his brother and sister with their parents kneeling together to become a forever family. Not a dry eye in the house! Then my grandpa's brother who died when he was a teenager was sealed to grandpa's parents. Anyway, it was really cool.
Last night was our ward Christmas party and the kids were in a little play, it was so cute and even Presley got to a hold an angel picture and it was so cute.

1 comment:

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Your blog is looking so cute! I love that pic of Dawson and Jentri! It was so good to see you guys! Can't wait for Christmas! Love you guys!

Sisters

Sisters

A hospital visit for presley

A hospital visit for presley

All Stars

All Stars
Bryer

Safe!

Safe!
Bryer is in the red

Chet getting a hold of one!

Chet getting a hold of one!

Caleigh 2 months

BABY FEET

BABY FEET
Caleigh has such cute little feet!