Saturday, November 6, 2010

Forgot

I just posted, but forgot to mention the funniest things Dawson has been saying lately. The other day he goes, "Mom, I know everything you know." Really..... Now he says it at least once a day. He also came up and told me, "Mom, I have more friends than Gerald." Gerald is one of the kids who works the machines in the back on league nights. TOO funny! He also lately has had some imaginary friends who to him are NOT imaginary. One is Airplane. And he talks about Airplane quite often. The other was Sally. She doesn't get mentioned very often. Anyways, forgot to blog that in my earlier post!

Sisters

Sisters

A hospital visit for presley

A hospital visit for presley

All Stars

All Stars
Bryer

Safe!

Safe!
Bryer is in the red

Chet getting a hold of one!

Chet getting a hold of one!

Caleigh 2 months

BABY FEET

BABY FEET
Caleigh has such cute little feet!