Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cute Sayings

So yesterday we were watching the President's speech and I said "Presley, there is our new United States president." and she said, "Oh, that guy with the chocolate head!?" It was so funny, then later that night we watched some of the innauguration balls and she said," There's that chocolate man again!" I love this stage where they tell you exactly what they think! Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment and Helene scheduled me for Monday for an induction, so if all goes well and doesn't last too long, my birthday will include a new baby! I am so excited to have a baby on the outside instead of being huge and uncomfortable all of the time. I don't sleep any more so I am excited to have something to be awake for!

4 comments:

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Presley is hilarious!! Dawson's funny face is so cute. I can't wait to see them...and the new baby!

Carie Beard said...

I love Dawson's funny face...he looks more like david with that face:) Kolbi is excited for Presley to have a sleepover! See you on Sunday!

The Baler's said...

That is hilarious! Kinley said that she watched something "about the King getting crowned"! Scary....

Erin said...

Hey, Megan! Just happened to find your blog--congrats on the new baby! I had to comment, though--my mom reminds me all the time that I once told her how much I "liked Megan's vanilla hair." So Presley wasn't too far off on Obama!
Erin (Smith) Manwaring :)

Sisters

Sisters

A hospital visit for presley

A hospital visit for presley

All Stars

All Stars
Bryer

Safe!

Safe!
Bryer is in the red

Chet getting a hold of one!

Chet getting a hold of one!

Caleigh 2 months

BABY FEET

BABY FEET
Caleigh has such cute little feet!